The holder of the TITAN-2M CAD certificate demonstrated comprehension of design principles and created an accurate, fully-defined solid model using a dimensioned print and CAD software.
- Create Sketch: Enters Sketch mode and creates a new sketch on a selected plane or face.
- Select Construction Plane: Selects plane on which to sketch part dimensions.
- Two Point Rectangle: Creates a rectangle using two points for the diagonal corners.
- Hole: Creates a hole based on user-specified values and selections.
- Thread: Add internal or external threads to cylindrical geometry.
- Press Pull: Modifies the selected geometry using offset, extrude, or fillet commands.
- 3D Fillet: Places an arc of a specified radius at the intersection of two lines or arcs.
What to Expect
Complete the Course
All courses delivered through the TITANS of CNC: Academy. Complete the course there before moving onto the next steps.
Pass a Short Assessment
Take an assessment to check your comprehension of the dimensioned print and the fundamentals of the design process.
Provide Complete Design
Upload your 3D Solid Model (.STEP file) as evidence of your original work.
TEAM TITAN will review your 3D Solid Model and compare it to an authentic original.
When your model is approved, you will receive a CNC Expert CAD Certificate. Download and share your achievement on your social media.