The TITAN-2M has open-ended slots and larger threaded holes. Machine a complete TITAN-2M part using part documentation and fully-defined NC program, while meeting print requirements and specifications.
- Setup Sheet: Use setup sheet instructions to help set up machining operation.
- Analyze Print: Identify print dimensions to compare with machined dimensions.
- First Article Report: Fill out the first article form with machined dimensions.
- Preparation: Clean and stone table.
- Setup: Install and indicate vise.
- Jaws: Install jaws.
- Toolholders: Install cutting tools into appropriate tool holding.
- Install Tools: Install tool holding into CNC machine.
What to Expect
Complete the Course
All courses delivered through the TITANS of CNC: Academy. Complete the course there before moving onto the next steps.
Complete a Process Survey
Complete a survey to tell us about your machine tool, workholding, tooling, and inspection process.
Send your completed part to one of our CNC EXPERT Certified Inspectors for final part verification.
Inspector Submits Signed Inspection Report to TITANS of CNC
Certified Inspectors will submit a signed copy of their completed Final Article Inspection Report. A member of TEAM TITAN will authenticate the report with the Certified Inspector.
When your Inspection Report is verified by TITANS of CNC, you will receive a CNC Expert CNC Certificate. Download and share your achievement on social media.